This is coming up in discussions with CenturyLink (SAL), as well as conversations with both Alison Chandless-Mark Flynn (CenturyLink) and Tony Bone's team of Service Cloud Co-primes in Chicago.
CenturyLink Opportunity (SAL)
- Looking to index AEM content and bring into the Communities pane of glass
- Need to further explore if this can be done via our Sitemap Connector, or if building an AEM connector is the way to go
Retail Use Case (Mark-Alison)
Overview: Large retailer or a company with millions of transactional consumers as part of their business
- Has a ton of Marketing content
- In love with AEM
Wants to put Salesforce Marketing Cloud in the middle
- Take content and push out via Customer Journeys
Have we connected Marketing Cloud to AEM?
There could be some synergy in fleshing this out
Mark: Has 3 enterprise accounts, Alison with others
- Each one is trying to do EXACTLY THIS
- All content guys LOVE AEM, can we help Salesforce play nice with them?
- Mark and Alison would rather go ISV than Services to help solve this problem